EI is offering proto print stencils to our customers. For more information or for a quote for proto print stencil email us at
Electronic Interconnect’s new ‘Proto-Print’ is a quick solution for the need to print prototypes and low volume runs. Setup and alignment are quick with Proto-Print; then just start printing. You can use smaller stencils to save money, and repeatability is excellent from PCB to PCB. This process provides accurate results when printing solder paste and other electronic materials such as mask or adhesives. Its quality and rigid framework ensures consistent results.
EI offers framed and frameless solder paste stencils for your stencil printer. For more information on our circuit board stencil or for a solder stencil quote call 847-364-4848.
Terms and Conditions for Stencils:
1. "C-Step" charge: Add $20 for each extra image on a single stencil. Can be multiple part numbers.
2. Price inclusive of 100% laser cut stencils, up to 5000 apertures.
Add $0.03 per aperture for each aperture above 5000.
3. Stencils are stainless steel. Normal thicknesses range from 0.004" to 0.008.
4. Tolerances on holes are +/- 0.00025".
5. No Skinguard.
6. Electropolishing available – custom quote required.
7.Stencil is shipped flat to prevent damage in transit; customer can fold up sides if desired.